DODGE COUNTY CLASSICS AUTO SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW
DODGE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
HWY 33 (5 miles east of Beaver Dam)
BEAVER DAM, WI (Enter on Fabisch Rd.)
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
SEPTEMBER 11TH & 12TH, 2021
CAR CORRAL BOTH DAYS
Vendor set-up is: FRIDAY === Noon to 5:00 pm
SATURDAY == Beginning at 7am
General Admission: $5.00 per day (Children under 12 are Free)
For Vendor Information only:
Doug Ninmann -- Phone: 920-210-1216
The DCC Swap meet reserves the right to exclude without any recourse any person or items, which violate the following rules, or are otherwise deemed objectionable.
- Only automotive / Transportation related items are acceptable at the DCC Swap Meet. The following items are not acceptable: food & beverage sales; flammable gasses, liquids or solids; knives; guns or pornography.
- Applications for spaces are processed on first come-first assigned basis. Returning vendors have until January 1 to renew the same space as the prior year. All vendor stalls are outdoors and have 20’ of frontage.
- Vendors who are placed on asphalt must provide a tarp to cover their space to prevent oil spillage.
- No vendor parking permit is required for vehicles entering the swap meet and remaining in the vendor stall – however, all occupants of that vehicle must have vendor passes. No “FOR SALE” Signs in vehicles in Swap Area
- Vendors will be admitted one hour earlier than the posted opening hours each day during the event. Vendors must be moved in by opening hours each day. There will be no vehicle traffic after 10:00 am without an escort.
- Vendors will receive one vendor pass with each vendor space rented. Additional passes may be purchased for $10.
- Cancellation of vendor space will not be accepted. If you are not able to occupy your space, please let us know so that we may fill your space.
- Carry-Ins are not allowed to be brought on the Dodge County Fairgrounds at any time.
- Overnight camping is permitted in your vendor space.
- Overnight security is provided; however we recommend you secure your belongings.
DCC is not responsible for any loss or damages. Social distancing is encouraged.